- Duration in hours: 1 x 4h
- Module level: Skill to Advanced
Overview: This module describes in 2 parts the H2SE Management System as implemented in any entity : Its fundamental Principles and its key Elements. The purpose of the Management System being to demonstrate the implementation of Principles, Rules and Procedures to control and reduce the Risks associated to the activity and to ensure that the Performance in term of H2SE is continuously monitored and improved.
Audience: All personnel in Management position who need to understand how implementing a basic Health and Safety System in the entity.
Deliverables: Upon completion of this module the Trainees will be able to define, set-up and manage a HSE Management System in their organization.
Certificate: The training will be completed by an online test on EvalBox. Upon completion of the training, including the test, participants will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance issued by Adinergy.
- Policies & Objectives: Definition - Purpose - Expectations.
- Documenting the Management System: Manual - Standards - Plans & Procedures.
- Setting Organization and Resources.
- Key Elements: Control of Contractors & Suppliers - Competency & Training - Emergency Preparedness - Learning from Events - Audits.
- Review of a HSE Plan.