Project Risk Response
- Duration in hours: 2 x 4h
- Module level: Skill
- Response Strategies for Negative Risks (Threats): Avoidance - Transference - Mitigation - Acceptance.
- Response strategies for Positive risks (Opportunities): Exploitation – Sharing – Enhancement - Acceptance.
- Response definition & Responsibility: Determine the appropriate response to Risks and create a plan for those responses - How to assign mitigation action Owner and what are the Responsibilities.
- The Risk Register: How to prepare Risk and Mitigation Action Register and how to update it.
- Workshop #3: Defining response strategy and actions for risks identified in Workshop #1.