- Duration in hours: 2 x 4h
- Module level: Skill
Overview: Being organized to use the past events and experience to improve the Performance is a key step in the continuous improvement loop. It is therefore an essential aspect of the H2SE Management System.
This module describes all the tools used to "bottom-up" the information and how this information is analysed depending on the nature of the event.
It also describes how analysis and communication are performed with the workers to improve their performance and better protect them in their work.
Audience: HSE or Methods engineers involved in the collection and analysis of events in order to improve HSE performance.
Deliverables: Upon completion of this module, Trainees will be fully familiar with the observation, investigation and communication tools used in an operational entity.
They will also know all HSE KPIs used and understand them.
Certificate: The training will be completed by an online test on EvalBox. Upon completion of the training, including the test, participants will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance issued by Adinergy.
- Objectives, Definitions, General Rules: Definition of Events - The Pyramid - Perimeter - Contract Modes - General Rules.
- Observation, Notification and First Measures: Identification and Reporting of Anomalies - Intervention - First Measures and Notification.
- Investigation, Analysis and Reporting: Logical Sequence - Investigation key principles - The Cause Tree Analysis - Exercise.
- Communication and Lessons learnt: Safety Talks - HSE Meetings - Return on Experience - Targeted Campaigns and Actions Plans.
- Recording and KPIs: Recording - Manhours counting - LWD & RWD - Transport - Accidents - FAC - Technological Risks - Security - Environmental Damages - Material Losses - KPIs Calculation.