Project Risk Identification
- Duration in hours: 1 x 4h
- Module level: Skill
- The Risk Identification Techniques: Brainstorming – Check Lists – Interview – SWOT Anakysis – Delphi Technique – Diagramming Techniques.
- The Risk Breakdown Structure: Detailing the Risk Breakdown Structure in E&P Projects.
- Risk Types: Technology – People – Organizational – Environmental…
- How to record the Risks ? What to be recorded - Be clear – Be specific – how to differenciate Risk from Events from Facts and Issues.
- Workshop #1: Risk identifications (Threat and Opportunity) in an E&P project example.