- Duration in hours: 2 x 4h
- Module level: Foundation
- [INTRO-LOGEP] - Introduction to Upstream Logistic Operations from 06 September 2022 at 13:30 to 07 September 2022 at 17:30 Register
Overview: Logistics is a key link of the Supply Chain and an essential actor to secure it. In Projects and Operations which are projected in very remote, and sometimes hostile areas, the reliability of Logistics is a strong element of Operations sustainability.
Logistics Trade in E&P entities interacts a wide range of disciplines and expertise: Marine, Aero, Diving, Lifting...together with a strong requirement in operational adaptability.
This introduction reviews all the disciplines working for Logistics Trade and which constitute the Logistics "Service Package" which contributes to secure E&P Operations.
Audience: Any personnel involved in E&P and Offshore Operations and who needs to understand the role of Logistics in the Supply Chain and the diversity of its functions.
Deliverable: Upon completion of this introduction, the Trainees will understand the Role of Logistics inside the Supply Chain and have a clear knowledge of all Disciplines constituting the Logistics Trade.
Certificate: Upon completion of the training participants will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance issued by Adinergy.
- Logistics Inside the Supply Chain: Logistics Missions - Logistics Organization: Exploration – Project – Production – Main Logistics Functions Description.
- The Supply Base: Supply Base Processes - Supply Base Designs – Supply Base specific Risks.
- Lifting & Handling: References & Golden Rules. Overview of a Lifting Management System.
- Land Transportation: Missions of Land Transportation section – Challenges & Constraints – Overview of a Land Transportation Management System.
- Marine Operations: Regulations – HSE in Marine Ops – Offshore Logistics Operations – Offshore Support Vessels – Offshore Installations.
- Transfer of Personnel at Sea: Description of various modes of Personnel transfer offshore.
- Air Operations: Rules & Regulations - Air Operations.