The importance of budgeting in project management, lies in the ability to prevent unforeseen costs and to deliver project on time. Reaching project objectives require a reliable Project Risk Management Plan to identify potential risks in advance and to prepare required responses to the risks.
This course will start by defining Project Management Plan and explaining techniques and methods to identify risks at the beginning of the project. Identifying risks in advance helps company to define suitable response strategy. Additional case studies and check lists will enhance participant’s knowledge to identify more risks that could happen during project execution.
The module 2 details how to assess risks and focus on the important risks while having an eye on the other identified risks in watch list.
The module 3 strengthens participants skills to make decision on suitable response strategy and define mitigation actions to reduce risks impacts on project objectives.
The module 4 adds additional techniques and tools to ensure Project Management Plan is well defined and the response strategy are efficient to reach project objectives as planned.
Risk Engineers, Project Control Engineers, Packages Managers, Project engineers and any actor involved in Project.
3 years'experience in Project.
By the end of the course Participants will feel confident in their understanding of:
- What is Risk management plan and how it helps project to deliver successfully
- Use of risk identification methods and techniques to identify E&P project risks
- Use of techniques and tools to assess project risks
- Defining response strategies and preparing response to the risks
- How to control and evaluate E&P project risks
By the end of the course Participants will be able to:
- Prepare risk management plan, identify, and assess project risks, define responses and control risks in order to deliver project successfully within defined budget and schedule
The training will be opened and closed by an online test. Upon completion of the training, including the test, participants will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance issued by Adinergy.