- Duration in hours: 2 x 4h
- Module level: Skill
Overview: This module refreshes the H2SE Management System content as implemented in any operational entity: Its fundamental Principles and its key Elements. The purpose of the Management System being to demonstrate the implementation of Principles, Rules and Procedures to control and reduce the Risks associated to the activity and to ensure that the Performance in term of H2SE is continuously monitored and improved.
The module also tailors the H2SE Management System to the drilling Operations and describes the impact of Drilling Operations on the content and structure of the H2SE MS. It addresses the specific aspect of the Management of Contractors in the Drilling Operations and describes the specific key elements of this tailored MS.
Audience: Head of HSE department, HSE Engineers, HSE Superintendents: All personnel involved in the monitoring of Operator and Drilling Contractor performance in Health, Safety, Sustainability and Environment.
This module is also a necessary refresher for drillers who are ultimately responsible for the Health, Safety and Environment preservation during Drilling Operations.
Deliverables: Upon completion of this module the Trainees will be able to define, set-up and manage a HSE Management System supporting Drilling Operations.
Certificate: The training will be completed by an online test on EvalBox. Upon completion of the training, including the test, participants will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance issued by Adinergy.
- Reminder of Generic HSE - MS: References - Fundamental Principles - Building and Maintaining a HSE-MS.
- Tailoring for Drilling Operations: Impact of HSE-MS - Short Schedule - New / Modification to ERP.
- Management of Contractors: HSE Case - Independent Verification Program - Bridging Documents.
- Key Elements: Medevac - Minimum Training Requirements - Emergency Drills - Management of Change & Human Factor.