- Duration in hours: 1 x 4h
- Module level: Skill
Overview: This module is a deep study of the Sea Freight organization. The actors are defined in their roles. The regulatory frame and contractual documents are described.
Audience: Any personnel involved in the Expediting and Shipping of Goods: Procurement, Logistics, Transit Agent.
Deliverables: Upon completion of this course the attendants will have a complete understanding of the international shipping organization.
They will be able to enhance their efficiency in the various positions of a Transit/Logistics department and improve the Supply Chain efficiency.
Certificate: The training will be completed by an online test on EvalBox. Upon completion of the training, including the test, participants will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance issued by Adinergy.
- Introduction: The Actors of the International Sea Freight.
- Legal framework of International Sea Freight: International Maritime Organization - The International Maritime Conventions.
- The Documents and Contract: Roles and Responsibilities – The Bill of Lading – The Shipping Documents.
- The Execution of the Transport Contract: Liner Conferences - Liner Terms.