- Duration in hours: 3 x 4h
- Module level: Foundation
Overview: 80% of the Upstream Industry assets are operated offshore: We go deeper in the search of new resources.
The renewable energy boom pushes to go farer with the development of floating windfarms.
Technology changes allow to work in harsher environment.
The Marine Sector has adapted allowing the Oil & Gas and Wind industries to keep their promises. They use a large variety of vessels with huge capabilities.
This module studies in depth all aspects of Marine Operations: The international Regulations of Marine Sector - the Rules set by the Industry to guarantee their Safety - the Marine Operations: Ashore loading, Towing & Anchor Handling, DP and On-Site Operations - A review of all types of vessels used in Offshore Operations - The transfer of Personnel at Sea.
Audience: All personnel involved in Offshore Operations: Logisticians, HSE Personnel, Project Engineer, Seafarers and Marine Supervisors or Superintendents having need to refresh the HSE requirements in all aspects of Marine Operations.
Deliverables: Upon completion of this course, Trainees will be able to operate or supervise an offshore support activity. They will have strong knowledges and control of Marine Regulations and Operations. They will know all types of marine spreads utilized in the offshore industry and will be able to safely organize the transfer of Personnel at sea.
Certificate: The training will be completed by an online test on EvalBox. Upon completion of the training, including the test, participants will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance issued by Adinergy.
- Rules and regulations: International Maritime Organization - The Conventions and Codes - The Offshore Industry Organization - The Class Societies & Marine Insurances - Shipping Associations.
- Marine Operations: Ashore Loading Operations - Towing and Anchor Handling - DP Operations - On Site: Transfer of Materials - Transfer of Product.
- Types of vessels used in offshore industry: PSV - AHTS - Crew boats - Tugs - Landing Crafts - MOCV - Barges - Flotel.
- Transfer of Personnel at Sea: Different modes of transfer of Personnel offshore - Different types of baskets in use - Risk Assessment - Recommendations.