The integrated approach of Logistics is a key condition of the success for development Projects and Drilling Campaigns.
This course covers the wide range of functions and trade of the E&P Logistics:
1. Definition of the Supply Chain in the Upstream Industry and the role of Logistics inside the Supply Chain. This definition is made by comparing the E&P operational Supply Chain with the Manufacturing Industry, highlighting Similarities and Differences. Trainees will play roles of the actors of the Supply Chain in order to define it by themselves.
2. Review in depth of the missions of Logistics through the various phases of the Field Life, the different functions and tasks of Logistics within an E&P entity: Project, Exploration, Construction or Production. What Competencies are needed in view of the missions ?
3. Definition, Design and Organization of a Supply Base taking into account the Operational and Safety aspects.
4. Lifting: Golden rules, characteristics of the load, lifting means used onshore and offshore, inspection and certification. The Lifting Plan.
5. Deep review of the 3 main transportation modes used in Upstream logistics: Land - Air - Sea. For each of the transportation mode the regulatory frame is defined, the various transportation means reviewed (vessels, helicopters, planes), the infrastructures (onshore and offshore) and the main operational aspects are also studied.
6. We will also introduce an Integrated Digital Platform for Logistic Management in Exploration, Project and Production operations: Integrated planning, HSEQ monitoring, Vessels Management, Base Management, communication of information between Supply Chain actors.
This course is dense and can be given on 5 or 10 days sessions. It is complementary to course ADY-HSE04 - H2SE in Logistics Operations.
Any personnel involved in Logistics operations, technical engineers who need to understand Logistics and its role within the Entity. All actors of the Supply Chain who need to understand the interactions within the Chain: Buyers, Contract engineers, Expeditors, Transit Agents...
Upon completion of this course the attendants will have a complete view of the various tasks of the Logistic function. They will have a strong Logistic “Culture” and will be able to enhance their efficiency in the numerous positions of a Logistics department.
The training will be completed by an online test on EvalBox. Upon completion of the training, including the test, participants will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance issued by Adinergy.