This module is the core part of this course and present the Freight Forwarding activity under all aspects:
- Legal framework of Freight Forwarding activity: International Organizations regulating the International trade and Transport.
- The key Players: Internal and external players, Role of the Freight Forwarder
- The Incoterms: Review of the (11) Incoterms. Incoterms 2020 vs 2010 - Recommandation - Exercises.
- Liabilities and Insurances in the international transportation chain: Liabilities of the Freight Forwarder, Contracting Scheme, Insurances of international Cargo, Isurance Claim
- Contracting the Freight Forwarder: Scope of Service, FF contractual obligations, remuneration of the Freight Forwarder
- Customs Regulations: Customs Duties, Customs documentation, Customs Systems
- Packing of the Goods: Packing Rules and Classes