- Duration in hours: 3 x 4h
- Module level: Foundation
- Rules and regulations: International Maritime Organisation - The Conventions and Codes - The Offshore Industry Organisation - The Class Societies & Marine Insurances - Shipping Associations
- Marine Operations: Ashore Loading Operations - Towing and Anchor Handling - DP Operations - On Site: Transfer of Materials - Transfer of Product
- Types of vessels used in offshore industry: PSV - AHTS - Crew boats - Tugs - Landing Crafts - MOCV - Barges - Flotel
- Tranfer of personnel at sea: Different modes of transfer of Personnel offshore - Different types of baskets in use - Risk Assessment - Recommendations.