- Duration in hours: 3 x 4h
- Module level: Foundation
Overview: The modern age of powered flights began in the first years of XXth century. Early aviation was a dangerous business as the only navigation devices available to most pilots were magnetic compasses. Fatal accidents were routine.
Modern civil aviation was born after WW II with the development of modern technology and the creation of regulatory bodies like ICAO, IATA, FAA...
The mission of this national, federal or international bodies is to regulate the international industry in order to provide a safe and efficient transport to its users.
Audience: All personnel involved in Air Support Operations: Logisticians, HSE Personnel.
Deliverables: Upon completion of this course, Trainees will be able to operate or supervise an air support activity. They will have strong knowledges and control of Air Regulations and Operations. They will know all types of aircrafts utilized in the upstream industry and will be able to safely organize the transport of Personnel on site.
Certificate: The training will be completed by an online test on EvalBox. Upon completion of the training, including the test, participants will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance issued by Adinergy.
- Rules and Regulations: The regulatory frame of Air Operators activities : ICAO - IATA - EASA - FAA - NCAA - IOGP.
- Manuals - Certificates and Maintenance: Air Operator Certificate - Air Operator Organization - Air Operations Manual - Maintenance and Airworthiness.
- Aircrafts used in Upstream Industry: Light Lift - Medium Lift - Heavy Lift Helicopters - Turboprop and jet planes.
- Infrastructures: Helidecks - Heliports - Runways.
- Air Support Operations: Ground Operations.