- Duration in hours: 2 x 4h
- Module level: Foundation
- Rules, Regulations and Referential: International Maritime Organisation – The Conventions and Codes – The Offshore Industry Organisations – Class Societies & Insurances – Shipping Associations– Trade Associations – Referential for Marine Operations in OWI.
- Marine Operations: Ashore loading Operations – DP operations – On Site: Turbine Installations - Transfer of Materials.
- Types of Vessels used in Offshore Wind Industry: Project – Operations & Maintenance.
- Transfer of Personnel at Sea: Different modes of transfer of Personnel offshore - Risk Assessment - Recommendation.