- Duration in hours: 2 x 4h
- Module level: Foundation
Overview: This module is a very detailed study of all tools, methodology and processes, general and specific, which are necessary to properly control the Stocks and an E&P entity.
Audience: Actors of the Supply Chain: Stock Controllers, Cost Controllers, Buyers, Logisticians but also members of the technical departments: Technical Administrators and members of the Duet.
Deliverables: Upon completion of this module the Trainees will have a throughout understanding of the Stock Control activities.
Trainees will be able to act as Stock Controller in their entity as they will know in depth the stock control processes.
Certificate: The training will be completed by an online test on EvalBox. Upon completion of the training, including the test, participants will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance issued by Adinergy.
- Stock Control Basics: Definition and Acronyms - Exercise.
- The essential Pre-requisite: The Master Data: The Vendor Master - The Service Master - The Material Master: Organization, Creation, Guidelines.
- Stock Control Methodology: Stock Material Parameters - Different types of Stock Control - Decision tree - The MRP - The MAP - The Lead Time.
- Stock Control General Processes: Review of main Processes - General Processes: MR, GI, GR.
- Stock Control Specific Processes: GIT - Specific GR - Integration - Sales - Scrap - Loan - Repair.