- Duration in hours: 1 x 4h
- Module level: Skill
- The Green Warehouse Design Approach: Design & Construction – Organization – Energy Sources – Lighting – Temperature Regulation – Footprint – Wastes Treatment – Handling Equipment – Water collection System – Paper free – Energy Performance evaluation – The actors on the market of the energy performance optimization.
- The Warehouse Management System: Generic presentation - Functional Capabilities - Main Features - The Material Flow System.
- Bar Code - QR Code and RFID: History, Definition, Comparison, Utilization examples.
- Warehouse Automation: Key benefits – The main elements of Warehouse automation.