- Duration in hours: 1 x 4h
- Module level: Foundation
- Introduction: Safety records and statistics of Land Transportation in O&G Industry. The Referential.
- Regulations and Contract: The Road Transport Contract Definition - Regulations: CMR and TIR Conventions – Parties Obligations and Liabilities under CMR – Claim Procedure.
- Generalities: Definitions - Vehicle types - Vehicles dimensions and limitation - Vehicles classifications and Specifications – Shipping Containers.
- 10 Golden Rules of Road Transportation: 10 Golden Rules to drive and operate vehicles safely.
- Efficiency and Safety Performance Indicators: Efficiency Performance Indicators – Safety performance Indicators.