- Duration in hours: 2 x 4h
- Module level: Skill
Overview: After the review of the Stock Control processes, this module identifies the potential issues encountered in Stock activities and how to solve them through exercises.
It explains the methods of Stock Analysis and how to utilize the results of the Analysis to optimize the Stock.
The last section covers the objectives and process of the Inventory Management.
Audience: This module is designed for Stock Controllers who need to develop their capacities to optimize the stocks of their entity.
Deliverables: Upon completion of this module, the Trainees will be in a position to optimize the level of their Stocks using the methods of analysis and the tools of optimization. They will be able to reduce the stock Value and increase its efficiency.
Certificate: The training will be completed by an online test on EvalBox. Upon completion of the training, including the test, participants will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance issued by Adinergy.
- Potential Issues in Stock Analysis: Absence of Planning - Wrong MM Data - ERP Control - Materiel not found - Materiel unusable - Quantities discrepancy - Materiel unidentified - Generic Codes - High Shortage ratio - Wrong cost allocations - Excessive Procurement time - Documents missing.
- Stock Analysis and Methods: ABC Analysis and Pareto Principle – ABC Analysis – FASD Analysis – Key Performance Indicators – Stock report - Group Exercise: From a real Stock List, Trainees will do the ABC + FASD Analysis and deliver their comments.
- Stock Optimization: Objectives – Data Cleaning – Corrective Actions after Stock Analysis – Reduction of Stock Value.
- Inventory Management: Objectives - The 3 types of Stock Inventory - General Process - The Quality Check.