International Air Freight Forwarding
- Duration in hours: 1 x 4h
- Module level: Skill
- [SC02-MOD03] - International Air Freight Forwarding from 07 June 2023 at 08:30 to 07 June 2023 at 10:30 Register
Overview: This module is a deep study of the Air Freight organization. The actors are defined in their roles. The regulatory frame and contractual documents are described.
Audience: Any personnel involved in the Expediting and Shipping of Goods: Procurement, Logistics, Transit Agent.
Deliverables: Upon completion of this course the attendants will have a complete understanding of the organization of the international air freight transport.
They will be able to enhance their efficiency in the various positions of a Transit/Logistics department and improve the Supply Chain efficiency.
Certificate: The training will be completed by an online test on EvalBox. Upon completion of the training, including the test, participants will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance issued by Adinergy.
Introduction: The Actors of the International Air Freight.
- Regulatory framework of the International Air Freight: International Air Regulations - International Air Conventions - Definition of Air Carrier Responsibility by the Conventions.
- The Documents and Contract: The AWB - The MAWB - The HAWB.
- The Organization of the Air Transport: The Shipper – The Airline Agent – The Handling Agent –The Airlines – Freight Security.
- Aircraft Chartering: The specific cases when Oil & Gas Industry charters aircrafts.