- Duration in hours: 1 x 4h
- Module level: Foundation
- Definition of the Supply Chain: Comparison of Manufacturing and Upstream Supply Chains: Similarities and Differences - The new challenges of the Supply Chain.
- Supply Base definition and Design: Onshore Exploration Base Design – Offshore Production Base Design – Warehouse Design and Organization.
- The Role of the Supply Base: Role of the Supply Base during the various phases of a field life: Exploration-Project-Production. Examples.
- Warehousing inside the Supply Base: The Warehousing Definition, the various storage zones and the Warehousing Processes: Receipt of Materials - Issue and Return of Materials - Transfer of Materials - Disposal of Materials - Inventory Management.